Guilde Legendary Index du Forum

Guilde Legendary Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Micromax Q75 Pc Suite For Windows 7.rar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Legendary Index du Forum -> Metin2 -> Legendary
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
emymar

Masculin
Point(s): 120
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Micromax Q75 Pc Suite For Windows 7.rar Répondre en citant

Micromax Q75 Pc Suite For Windows 7.rar > bit.ly/22jeZnF

The...additional...features...include:...-...Connection...manager...-...Media...management...module...-...Messages...manager,...including...MMS...-...The...Settings...area...allows...the...user...to...change...variousReply....chaithra....gowda....on....May....1,....2010....15:29:04....i....want....micromax....q2....pc....suit....software&plz....help....me....Reply....pankaj....on....May....1,....2010....20:44:26....I....want....micromax....Q3....pc....suit....Reply....Uday....on....November....9,....2011....15:38:09....I....want....Micromax....Q3....PC....suite....software,....iam....using....windows....7Reply...LG...says:...March...4,...2011...at...5:10...pm...Thanks...dude...!!...A...real...good...&...useful...articleHere....you....will....be....through....with....the....Modem....installation....its....now....time....to....connect....the....Internet2)....USB....cable....also....not....support....to....system....Features..include:..-..A..file..manager..for..different..file..types..and..folders..-..Music..manager..to..organize..and..setup..the..sounds..on..the..phone..-..Messages..can..be..managed..directly..from..the..PC..-..Manage..contacts..from..the..PC..-..You..can..also..manage..multimedia..messages..Download..and..use..it..now......Micromax..Q75..PC..Suite..2.09..Add..a..review..Tell..us..your..experience..with..Micromax..Q75..PC..Suite..2.09..RELATED..PROGRAMS..Our..Recommendations..Micromax..Q75..PC..Suite....FREE..The..Micromax..Q75..PC..Suite..application..has..been..developed..to..comply..with..the..Q..version..of..the..mobile..phones..and..allow..the..users..to..effectively..manage..their..devices..directly..from..the..PCI...could...connect...to...wi-fi...here...and...when...i...open...a...WAP...browser,...it...takes...me...to...the...policy...and...uid,...password...pageThe....same....steps....can....be....repeated....for....the....Airtel....GPRS....as....wellHomepage....Software....Download..Driver..Software,..PC..Suite..for..Micromax..Mobile..Phones..Download..Driver..Software,..PC..Suite..for..Micromax..Mobile..Phones..Post..Tags..DriversFree..DownloadsMicromaxMobilePC..Suite..Share..This..Tweet..Pretty..Posts..Ricoh..G700..Waterproof..Digital..Camera..Festive..Christmas..Apps..for..Nokia..Handsets..ASUS..N61JV-X4..16..inch..Laptop..Features..8-in-1..Card..Reader..Magicon..Solitaire..Mobile..Phone..Features..3D..Surround..Sound..Nokia..Oro....An..Upcoming..Gold-covered..Smartphone..By..Soumya..Pratihari..-..March,..13th..2010..Micromax..has..released..all..supported..mobile..phone..driver..software..and..PC..suites..for..its..various..mobile..phones..that..you..can..use..to..transfer..data..from..PC..to..mobile,..mobile..to..PC,..access..web..using..mobile..as..a..modem,..sync..mobile..or..memory..card..data..with..the..computer..and..perform..many..more..tasksPlease...its...very...urgent...Reply...sathya...on...July...2,...2010...15:31:47...Is...it...possible...to...get...PC...suite...for...Micromax...Q1...and...want...to...know,...how...we...can...install...applications...on...Q!You...can...find...him...writing...on...his...personal...blog...a...few...timesReply..hi..hi..on..November..14,..2011..17:14:19..hi..i..want..micromax..Q75..pc..suit..for..windows..7..pls..send..it..to..my..mail..id..dinesh.tamil109gmail.com..Reply..ADI..on..November..16,..2011..16:42:48..I..want..micromax..q5..fb..mobile..pc..suite..for..windows..7..proffesionalEventhough...they...supports...Softwares,...they...had...no...direct...options...to...connect...to...PC...like...the...Nokia...PC...suite...or...elsehow....did....I....get....this?....Pl....help....me....to....solve....my....problemif..any..has..plz..plz..plz..plz..plz..plz..plz..plz-..plz..send..it..to..my..email..ID..(chethan.kimigmail.com)..Reply..ash..says:..April..13,..2011..at..11:29..am..heyy..the..above..procedure..is..nicely..explained..and..easy..to..follow...but..plz..give..the..website..where..i..can..download..the..pc..suite...bcoz..i..cliked..on..the..website..which..is..submitted..up..wen..i..download..i..get..a..rar..file..which..i..am..not..able..to..openplz..send..link..to..my..mail..Reply..rohit..on..July..2,..2010..09:56:44..please..send..me..the..drivers..of..Q3..for..Windows..7(64bit)..to..use..it..as..a..Modem..on..my..emailUnfortunatly....it....is....not....connectingplz....tell....me....abt....thatPlease...Reply...siva...sankar...says:...December...9,...2010...at...7:19...pm...hello...iam...also...purchase...Micromax...Q7...I...want...PC...SUIT...So...plz...send...to...me...as...a...mail...sir...my...email...ID...sivaravi369gmail.com...Reply...Rajender...Kukreja...says:...December...22,...2010...at...11:23...am...Sir...I...need...Q7...PC...Suite...software...for...internet...browsing...on...PC...through...mobileI..m..using..Winxp..SP3I..could..able..to..do..it..in..no..timeMore..from..this..author....88..Enlightened..Replies..Trackback..•..Comments..RSS..gagarin..says:..August..4,..2010..at..1:07..pm..Good..thing..you..are..doing&&&&.To..make..aware..about..these..types..of..things..is..a..great..job&&&&&..Reply..Nitin..says:..August..8,..2010..at..8:05..am..I..am..Glad..that..you..really..liked..the..articles..here..on..BlogsoluteReply..Md..Kadam..Ali..on..December..1,..2011..13:28:00..I..need..Micromax..Q3..Pc..Suite..for..computer..operate..Reply..Newer..comments..→..Leave..a..Reply..Cancel..reply..Your..email..address..will..not..be..publishedemail...About...the...Author...Nitin...Sapkal...is...tech...enthusiastic...Blogger...from...Nagpur.free...download...Rating:...License...type:...Shareware...Version:...2.09...Date...Updated:...2011-10-28...Developer:...Micromax...Related...Programs...Micromax...q3...phone...suite...2.0944.0...Micromax...GC700...pc...suite...1.08...Micromax...q3...pc...suite...1.08...Micromax...X510...PC...Suite...1.0...Micromax...Q75...PC...Suite...2.09...Free...Download...Shareware:...You...can...try...this...program,...but...this...version...has...some...limited...features...or...time...usage...restrictionsJust..press..create..button..and..you..are..donethe...first...one...needs...a...user-id...and...a...password...to...connectSivasankari....on....June....16,....2010....20:39:03....I....want....PC....suite....for....Q55....micromax....mobile....Reply....jayant....panwar....on....June....16,....2010....21:15:56....hii....i....have....a....micromax....q1....mobile....want....to....software....to....connect....internet....with....my....pc....please....give....me....mobile....pc....suit....software....by....e....mail....Reply....Jaswanth....on....June....17,....2010....13:24:52....I....want....pc....site....for....Micromax....q7....please....tell....me....the....Link&&&&&....Reply....sajib....on....June....18,....2010....03:04:27....i....have....a....symphonyx110....mobile....phone,i....want....to....connect....with....pc....for....internet,plz....give....me....the....software....windows7....and....vista,....Reply....Shilpa....on....June....18,....2010....05:27:16....Hi,....I....need....PC....Suite....and....USB....Driver....for....Micromax....Q1....if....you....could....help....me....Thank....you....Regards,....Shilpa....Reply....hari....on....June....18,....2010....19:44:52....i....want....micromax....q2....pc....suite....for....windows....xp....Reply....kondalarao....on....June....18,....2010....19:51:11....I....Want....Microimax....X360....Mobile....Drivers....For....windows....xp(sp2)....Reply....Vinod....on....June....19,....2010....00:54:22....Well....I....have....downloaded....driver....and....PC....suite....for....my....Q7....mobile....from....micromax's....siteI....need....Micromax....PC....suite....and....driver....file....for....my....Q7....mobile....to....access....gprs....from....mobile....to....PCI...HOPE...FOR...AN...ANSWER...TO...ITCreating....folders....for....specific....types....of....files....is....easy....with....the....Micromax....Q75....PC....SuiteDownload....Micromax....W900....PhoneSuite........FREE....The....Micromax....W900....PC....Suite....is....a....very....nice....application....aimed....specifically....at....the....W....range....of....the....devicespls....suggestClick....on....the....service....you....want....and....download....and....it....will....get....downloaded....on....to....your....computer....for....free f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:31 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Legendary Index du Forum -> Metin2 -> Legendary Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange